Nuffnang Ads

2012年9月6日星期四

short temper

Temper is getting worse after start working. Any small little things will drive me crazy and I really feel like screaming on people if it is not stopped by my rational in time.

Take an example, A was asking B and I to go out together during weekend. B was fine with it and suggested we meet on sunday morning so that B can go back home earlier to avoid the heavy traffic. A and I were, sort of like ok with anything so there goes the plan. (OS in mind, y B cannot deal with A about the detail of outing by herself? y B has to discuss with A through my side?)

B told me that B was not feeling well at the day we planning to go out. A few hours before it. Ok. Fine. And B asked me to inform A because B doesnt have A's number in B's phone. Ok. Fine. B also asked A whether can make the date at one more week after this. A was fine either.

Few days later, B asked me "Do you mind if we meet up one day earlier? I feel like resting at home on Sunday...." Ok. Fine. "Im ok with anything if A is fine with this arrangement too.." B "ok..."

And today, B "You know that Im going to JB tomorrow. And why dont we just meet up tomorrow? What time will you finish your work? Maybe we can arrange for one midnight outing?" (OS in mind, &&%#@%^&*(&^$$#@%%" ) I " Please MAKE UP YOUR MIND, before you tell me any new plan ok? I will be seriously fed up if you keep doing this! And I think Im not going to meet A together with you since A is closer to you than to me!" B " Ok then. I will meet with A tomorrow i guess, and we arrange again next time for US to meet up again, ok?" (OS, THAT'S IT!!! I will never ever go out with A and you again!! mind you if you really think that this is not a big deal!! WHY on earth that people have to be manipulated by you??!!! Do you know that I have my life my family my friends other than you?? Do you realize that what you have been doing actually bring inconvenience to my life??? I have no time to do other things because they were meant to be outing with you!!!)

Did I do wrong in this? I have no idea but the feeling of being manipulated by someone sucks. I really hope that you can put yourself in my shoes and think about this. I know that nobody is perfect in this world never mention YOU and I. However, there is an prerequisite for it which is never bring inconvenience to other's life.

没有评论:

发表评论